Friday, March 11, 2016


    I started with watercolor crayon on canvas.  Oh yes, it works.  With a little fixative and some finishing with oils, these were the beginnings of my fall work.    I grew up in Oregon and spent many years living in Breckenridge, Colorado, my love for the woods always appears in the heat of the Texas summers.   I decided that if I wasn't able to travel up north in the summer, well that's ok, I would paint out of my memory.       Some things are never forgotten.   And the images of the those amazing places, never leave my mind.  So Ok....I will just paint what I feel and care about and with that intention, the painting began again. 
 These paintings are both on 25x25  gallery wrap canvas. 1. is titled  "Just the Woods"  and 2.  "September"



No comments:

Post a Comment