Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bird Watching


I am having so much fun painting tropical scenes....birds...fish....palm trees...etc. I'm sure the hot summer has something to do with it. I"m just not motivated to use any of my warm colors. Years ago in when I lived in Arizona, I participated in a two man show with a friend and I painted tons of real large acrylics and as I got in that "zone" that happens when you are doing a lot of anything creative, palm trees and birds appeared. The paintings all sold and the pictures of the art vanished in one of my computer crashes. Nowadays I use carbonite.com. I'm sure they won't mind the plug. It has saved my life twice in the last two years. Now with a new fast cpu with lots of space and good back-up, I'm covered, but with that bird watching me I'm a bit nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment